As a Business Management Consulting company, we really have few limits to the scale and type of problems that we can solve. The following services are simply a representation of the main services we provide. With that being said, we take on a wide array of issues beyond these services. Whatever you needs, we can take care of them.
Contact Center support and management is a burgeoning capability for Fortuna BMC. We can provide versatile contact center support and management teams for any industry. We have recently developed a turnkey 300+ person call center composed of remote workers, in a span of two weeks. Our newly developed team is rapidly growing, providing support to Midwestern US locations, as well as scaling up our existing California operations. Additionally, we have expanded our team to offshore support based in the Philippines and Israel.
Recruiting and staffing are also big parts of our capabilities. We are your go-to partner for on-demand team building, wherein we build consulting and implementation teams including project managers, business analysts, help desk and technical support teams, specific to your business needs. We are able to recruit nationally, having a talent pool based anywhere in the United States, and deliver locally wherever your project is located. We can provide teams and candidates within 24 – 72 hours, depending on your business and project requirements.
We have strong business partnerships that can deliver security solutions to improve management decisions, performance, identification and remediation of vulnerabilities as well as meet industry and Federal information technology requirements and guidelines. This includes but is not limited to FISMA, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
Fortuna BMC provides services in the following areas:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Security Enterprise Architecture and Planning
- Incident Response & Forensic Investigation (e-Discovery)
- Backup, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
- Information Security Program & Project Management
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Cyber security Training
- Identity Protection & Management
- Host Based System Security
- Data Breach Crisis Management
Fortuna BMC is able to provide project managers depending on your project needs and requirements. Our team of business experts and professionals have experiences in handling teams, efficiently capturing project status and financials, risks management and more. We offer your required services to achieve your project goals on time and on budget.
Our team of business experts have experience in providing project management services including status reporting, risk analysis and mitigation, scheduling, change control, quality assurance, meeting facilitation, team dynamics, conflict resolution and stakeholder communications. Furthermore, we also have experience in developing a detailed project plan to track activities, as well as act as an advisor to executive leadership on project related matters. We have collaborated with multiple stakeholders (business and technical) to evaluate workload, resources and achieve their desired project goals.
We help organizations implement the right software, making sure the solutions align with the organization’s current and future direction, and review their current processes for potential improvement and to prepare their people for the upcoming change.
We gather the software requirements from key groups, document existing workflows and needs, and consider desired additional functionality. Fortuna looks at how to help organizations meet or exceed recognized industry benchmarks for an ERP system. We have the network and leadership to deliver for you.
Examples of our experience include:
- Implementing and configuring multiple marketing and ERP solutions for marketing and sales support including salesforce, Deltek CRM, Zoho, and Insightly, among others.
- Developing and delivering overarching PMO processes, templates, and structure while also implementing a $1M LN Infor ERP implementation to allow for cost accounting and creation of a holding company structure as well as a Deltek CRM solution.
- Rescuing a previous failed project by integrating multiple integrations into one strategic team, including the upgrade and implementation of more than 900 Oracle forms and reports.
Fortuna BMC is an IT consulting and staffing company, composed of experienced professionals and experts, all of whom are committed to excellence in providing the most efficient and innovative information technology solutions customized to our clients’ specifications.
Let Our Team Work For You
If you are interested in engaging with us, we offer a free consultation.
Please fill out the form below and our team will reach out to you shortly to set up a meeting.