We are seeking for a Senior PowerBI Developer with MS PowerBI experience in any US location supporting a large government agency. Candidates with a current Public Trust clearance and all other qualified personnel are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration. This role will provide direct support with developing dashboards and reporting utilizing PowerBI.
- Responsible for creating data visualizations using PowerBI in a SharePoint environment.
- Utilize organic SharePoint and SPO capabilities including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI (to include associated Power Platform components such as DataVerse).
- Provide support for various data integration from disparate sources utilizing: PnP Powershell, HTML, Visual Studio, Java Script internal and external to the enterprise.
Skills and Experiences Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or related degree and 8 years’ experience OR Associates Degree with 10 years relevant experience OR High School diploma with 12+ years’ relevant experience
- Public Trust Security Clearance is required for this position.
- US Citizenship is required for this position.
- The IDIQ# is HHSN316201200026W. The Prime Contract Number is 75F40119F80458.
- The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is– 541519 . The small business size standard is $30.million
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust