Posted 10 months ago
We are seeking a talented individual for a Senior Lead Application Designer/Analyst who participates in the full development life cycle of business software including design, development, unit/load testing, deployment, and maintenance of a software system, and implementation of business software for the enterprise.
- Provides highly complex design documents and translates them into component-level designs to accelerate development. Develops strategy, design and data gathering approaches.
- Leads development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost-effectiveness. Analyzes designs and reviews the design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specification are satisfied.
- Reviews and analyzes gathered information in technical research; evaluates tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client and company standards. Develops and provides technical documentation, participates in and oversees test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
- Oversees relationships between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated. Leads product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs. Recommends and implements alternative courses of action as appropriate to meet requirement needs.
- Oversees business process work sessions, project meetings and joint applications development sessions to ensure that product design decisions are communicated to departmental personnel.
- Functions as a domain expert and works closely with software developers to explain the application design, and coordinates activities between the two functions to enhance product quality and efficiency. Conducts cost analysis studies to determine feasibility of approaches.
- Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
- Provides technical consulting on complex projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Determines and recommends alternative approaches as needed, and implements as appropriate.
Skills and Experiences Required
- 5 -7 years of experience in Full stack design and development of applications involving Java technologies, Spring MVC/Boot/Batch
- Front end experience on UI frameworks such as Angular and/or ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of relational data base (DB2, Sybase, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
- Able to write complex analytical SQL query and have the ability and experience to do performance tuning.
- Hands on experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Working experience on Cloud Solutions such as AWS, Azure is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills at multiple product
- Strong communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel and management
- Good mentoring and training skills to guide and direct work of less experienced specialists