Posted 8 months ago
Our company is dedicated to hiring Reservists, National Guards, and transitioning military members, veterans of all eras, and their spouses.
- Must have a deep understanding of IBM Master data management product implementation and customization according to requirement specifications
- Ability to Review As-is environment for customer master data processes & Identify data quality gaps based on SME discussions
- Development of new enhancement within existing MDM implementation using MDM features such as Extension, Additions and Business proxies, rule, Services etc.
- Design and develop Unit Testing Cases of new releases of SW components within the MDM repository.
- Provides the design approach and parameters for systems in the MDM eco-system – search, data quality tool, portal, workflow, etc.
Skills and Experiences Required
- Expertise in IBM’s MDM version 11. x (Advanced Edition) product, hands-on multiple implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with IBM MDM Customization using features which include Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification
- Familiarity with MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement, Location)
- Advanced Java, JEE development background with RSA/ RAD, Websphere, MDM Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Joins, Triggers (Oracle)
- Working understanding of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
- Proven track record implementing successful MDM initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties, especially with the business stakeholders
- Familiarity with Informatica Data Quality & PowerCenter a PLUS
- 5 – 8+ years total experience
- IBM’s MDM version 11. x
- MDM Customization using features which includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification