Our company is dedicated to hiring Reservists, National Guards, and transitioning military members, veterans of all eras, and their spouses.
- Support users in Financial / Payroll applications.
- Lead the estimating efforts, design and implementation and maintenance of Application.
- Work from high-level requirements through detailed specifications, migration effort and administration.
- Ability to liaise between End Users, Department Managers, Executives, Technical team and Vendor.
- Provide maintenance support but not limited to: backup recovery, cluster monitoring, log file size monitoring, server maintenance and general troubleshooting.
- Responsible for Application deployment in Test Environments, Staging Environment and Production Environment.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission-critical aspects of assigned program(s).
Skills and Experiences Required
- Experience in ERP in Pay Roll Management is mandatory.
- Experience in One Solution application is mandatory.
- Experience training, mentoring, and providing technical direction to less experienced personnel.
- Experience with designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting software solutions to complex problems concerning computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Extensive experience analyzing complex business applications, developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, and translating detailed design into software.
- Experience in providing end-user support to include training for end-users.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete projects.
- Extensive experience authoring or contributing to both program-level and user-level software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals.
- Experience in Application Production Support.
- Proven ability to work in a large, distributed IT organization.
- Self-motivated; able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Possess excellent writing skills to develop and/or maintain documentation such as user guides, technical guides, implementation guides, network diagrams, process flow charts and develop/maintain end-user training guides.
- One Solution, ERP Solution Products