We are seeking for the best candidates to fill our Contact Center Downloaders position.
Under close supervision, responsible for downloading and organizing claimant records electronically (e.g. military records, diagnostic test results, physician’s notes, etc.) using required technology. Uses technology to ensure work meets quality standards set by the department. Reviews contents of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) folders for the presence of required documents and escalates incomplete/ incorrect records in accordance with policies and procedures. Reassembles and organizes VA claims folder according to established policies and procedures.
- Download Medical Records for individual Veterans’ cases and compile them into a single folder that must be uploaded and transferred to a centralized database
- Read, examine, identify, download treatment records, enter progress notes and provide other documentation relative to specific medical and/or psychological conditions listed by claimants
- Organize case files in order to efficiently process assigned daily cases
- Submit all records as they are assigned, with careful attention paid to the integrity and condition of electronic files
- Respond to queries from our clients regarding claim folders
- Troubleshoot minor issues within system software
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Experiences Required
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task over long periods of time
- Familiarity with medical documents, such as but not limited to diagnostic forms, treatment records, progress notes, and medical evaluations
- Ability to focus on complex medical files
- The ideal candidate must be highly organized.
- 0 to 1 years of related experience
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system, Internet Explorer Browser, and Microsoft Office
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience or combined education
|Job Category||Contact Center|