Our company is dedicated to hiring Reservists, National Guards, and transitioning military members, veterans of all eras, and their spouses.
- Conducts technical research, testing, evaluation, and documentation of moderately complex hosting or configuration tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional
- Creates application architectures and populates an application host/ configuration matrices with appropriate strategies, timelines, and cost information to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinates with application developers, managers, and customer application experts to ensure that required features and modifications are included in the appropriate releases to support cross-product features and to communicate architectural designs and standards.
- Designs application modules that work together to produce the desired product. Ensures that completed modules provide functionality described by application experts and ensure that performance guidelines are met.
- Plans technical support infrastructure through the creation of service level agreements; leads the transition from application development to support to ensure that appropriate support is available to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides high-level analysis and design reviews to other department members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application problems with different products.
- Works with third-party vendors to develop and/or integrate their applications into company products; ensures that applications are in accordance with company product standards and guidelines.
- Works with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
Skills and Experiences Required
- 9 or more years of application architecture and/or product development experience
- Data architecture and design
- Experience with Business Intelligence Architecture Experience
- Experience with PowerBI, SSRS/SSIS, My SQL, Azure
- Experience working with software systems, software development life cycle, applications, and network markets
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, vendors, business unit personnel, support personnel, application development personnel and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, coordination and testing of applications
- Good skills in application administration, design and architecture
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to work with relational databases